I MA FUCKIGN CRYING DO YOU uderSNTAND ME EVERYHITNG LITERALLY ABOUT THIS IS OEPERFECt
this was my anthem in like 2007
A: Who do you like and Why?
B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
C: Longest relationship you’ve ever been in, and why did it end?
D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
E: Pretend I’m you ex, what do you want to say to me?
F: Have you ever been cheated on?
G: Have you ever cheated?
H: Would you date someone who’s know for cheating, if yes why?
I: What’s the most important part of a relationship?
J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on “breaks”?
L: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
M: What’s one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
O: Do you believe in the phrase, “Age is just a number?” Why or why not?
P: What about “Love at first sight”? Why or why not?
R: Turn off’s?
S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
T: How do you know it’s time to end a relationship?
U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
W: Do you think people should date their friends?
X: How many relationships have you had?
Y: Do you think love can last forever?
Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
1:Would you break up with someone your parents didn’t approve of?
2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
4: What do you notice first about another person?
5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
oh my god this is going to be hilarious ask me some hahaha
- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.
last one i swear
i am so done with everything i swear to god
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THI S waS IN MY INBOx OMFG HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN IN THERE AND WHY WAS IT SENT TO ME I JUST
Stop re-blogging posts about that one guy who donated the $10k to get this fantroll canon:
He said in his original post that is was a joke.
Other people re-blogged it without that crucial part and now he’s getting cowardly anons sending him hate on how to fucking…
Mabel and Dipper Goes to Silent Hill…. (C) Daryl Toh Liem Zhan 2012.
The twins’ darkest mystery begins when Grunkle Stan takes a detour from the highway after their close escape from the cops. Halfway through the unfamiliar path, their car broke down and they found themselves stranded in the middle of nowhere.
That is until Mabel found a sign that says ‘Welcome to Silent Hill’. Hoping to find some gas, Grunkle Stan left the twins in the car but hours passed and he never came back. The twins decided to walk into the fog covered town and look for him… but what they found is a town full of darker secrets than the one they’ve left behind in Oregon.
This is what happens when I’m listening to Silent Hill soundtracks while looking at Gravity Falls fan art.
Light cyan. Alright, then.
Also, if you tick mark EVERYTHING, you get khaki.
If you tick mark NOTHING, you get cornflower blue.
Light goldenrod yellow